Wednesday, November 01, 2006

If you want nice game...

When I was young I would wash my hair at the end of my shower. About the time I was entering college, I started washing my hair first. I think there were two main reasons for this switch. The first was because of gravity. Any dirt particles that were released from my scalp would mix with the water and fall down along my body. In a sense I was washing my body and then dripping dirty water over my clean body. I am not trying to say that I have a lot of dirt in my hair or that this was ever really a problem that I had. It was just preventative maintenance. It is worth noting that about the time I made the switch I sported a very short haircut. Washing my hair was merely a formality at that point in time. The second reason that I modified my self bathing procedure was because of my desire to let the product more fully do it's job. Most of the time my showers are very brief, but from time to time I mix in longer spa-style shower. On these occasions I want the cleansing agents in the shampoo (or conditioner) to have time to wash and condition. Again, at the time my lack of hair didnt really need any additional time. But I was aware that this was a potential benefit for the future.

Years later I still wash my hair first when I get into the shower.

Morgan is pretty much responsible for selecting which products I use to wash and condition my hair. Well the products that I am currently using are so much of a treat that I wanted to post about it. Almost every morning while lathering up I think to myself how great these products really are. Both my shampoo and conditioner are from the same line, Herbal Essences. When I write that line, I think of those old commercials with the hot girls moaning in the shower. I also remember the flower like bottles that I have used many times. Well this new line is different, from looking at the website it appears they have many new types. I have no idea why this typein the blue bottle was purchased, but it is quite impressive. Sporting more than a pleasant (yet not overly strong and womenly) scent, this stuff leaves your hair feeling great.

Perhaps this post is a bit metro, but I just wanted to extend a recommendation to all my manscaping readers.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love using that stuff....for about a week. I have ADD when it comes to hair products, and smelly stuff gets on my nerves in a very short time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.