Tuesday, November 21, 2006

am i the only one who thinks like this?

it annoys me that the soda machine here at work is ALWAYS sold out of cherry coke. it is never sold out of iced tea's or orange sodas. heck, it isnt even ever sold out of coke or diet coke. why cant the guy who fills up the machine be savvy enough to notice that everytime he comes to refill, the CCs are all sold out.

if you sold sodas, and had a machine that held say 100 sodas, and you were choosing between 10 different flavors, how would you stock the machine? wouldnt you adjust the flavor distribution because you noticed the ccokes are a big seller? this is like a lose lose situation. the guy isnt making as much money as he can, and the people in our office are not getting the sodas that they want. and it really fires me up, because the solution is so simple.

i think i might go write a note and leave it on the soda machine.

3 comments:

Mike said...

At least you have the chance (small as it may be) to buy a CC. We have Pepsi products and they never put the cherry cola in the machines. Also, whatever happened to Coke with Lime. That stuff was the best flavor of soda, maybe ever. That's probably just my opinion, obviously, since if other people shared it CwL would still be everywhere. I'm disappointed enough about this that I was going to write a dedicated post on it, but I think I've said enough here.

Amy said...

I think you should leave a note on the machine. Leave a pen there too and have everyone who came looking for a sold out CC sign it too.

Anonymous said...

Yea...I agree with Mike. Coke products in general (well stocked or not) should be treated as a novelty. Pepsi reigns here and I've gotta say: IT SUCKS. No matter what button you push you're gauranteed to get a poor tasting product.