Thursday, November 16, 2006

fun things

I love The Office. Tonights episode was great, and I am glad to see they are adding some new characters.

Work has been fun the last few days. Yesterday, this guy at work said he wasnt going to come to the office christmas party because he didnt have a date. I asked him if I could try and find him one and he said I could. He has gotten three inquiries so far, two that had a picture. I really think he should bring one of them to the party.

Every Friday at work we take turns bringing in breakfast. Usually just bagels, sometimes people bring in other morning treats. Anyways, tomorrow the guy who needs a date is competing with another co-worker in a race to finish 50 munchkins. There is also a cash prize for the winner if the time is under 4 minutes. I would be surprised if one of them does eat all 50 in under 4 minutes, although I dont think it is impossible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should send him to the Bachelor casting call that is going to take place in Salisbury. Check it out www.WMDT.com.


I really want someone I know to get on there.

Mike said...

Nice ad, are any of the responders legit candidates? Or more along the lines of the lady you described on Wednesday?