Wednesday, April 04, 2007

quote of the day

"those pipes were especially wondrous"

I think that is excellent writing, although based on that quote you would probably never guess what this grammatical masterpiece (that also contains the words "crotch" and "sensibilities") is about. Too bad it didn't include the word moist. After Jewel, Christina A is probably one of my favorite female artists. I know it is often talked about these days, but remember years ago when she was in the huge shadow cast by B Spears?

In other entertainment news, I am reading this book and it is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Kenny had a book published. I might have a little bit of a man-crush (a.k.a man-fan). I'm going to order it and support the cause. I wish the book included audio of Kenny impersonating Tony Gwynn and the Braves announcer, though.