Friday, April 20, 2007

AI is now sans-jaya

i would be remiss to not mention that sanjaya was eliminated from american idol. while this does not upset me, i am a little surprised. i dont think he had been in the bottom 3 in recent weeks and figured he had some support that would carry him a few more weeks.

i am always surprised by how different the voting is from one week to the next. i always though most idol fans picked a favorite and voted for him/her, regardless of performance. i wonder how many voters are actually casting a vote based on the performance of that week. it would seem to me that those voters would not be be the obsessive ones who cast many votes. i am not sure why i think that, but it is my hypothesis that the people voting over and over again are either loser howard stern fans or crazy teenage girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because I loved for him 10 times a week when i dont even watch AI doesn't make me crazy...

Eric said...

Something smells fishy to me. I think the American Idol produces decided it was time for Sanjaya to go.

globalchameleon said...

Great headline! I don't usually watch AI but am traveling and caught a clip of that supremely untalented voice. Wow...