Friday, December 22, 2006

Come on ride the D-Train


I have always liked Dontrelle Willis, and wasn't excited to read about his recent arrest. Drunk driving is certainly nothing to joke about, but I did think his story was interesting. He was driving his Bentley at 4:00 am near some nightclubs, when he stopped his car and got out. Then he took a leak in the road.


Apparently the police officer noticed signs of intoxication, and D-Train failed a field sobriety test. I am pretty sure anytime you are peeing in the road at 4 in the morning, its pretty safe to say you have been drinking.


I just keep seeing a mental movie of a guy driving, stopping for no apparent reason, and then getting out of his car and going to the bathroom in the road. Who does that?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Did they really even need the field sobriety test after he pissed in the street? I bet they made him do it just for laughs.